Our data destruction system is equipped with the latest technology.
Miller Recycling is capable of destroying not only your confidential paper for shredding, but also:
- Computer hard drives, media drives, thumb drives, and floppy disks
- Medical equipment and x-rays
- Scanner/printer/copier machines and fax machines
- Microfiche and microfilm
- ID cards and credit cards
- CD’s, cassettes, and VHS tapes
- Off-spec products – including proprietary products or designs
We provide data destruction services for both small removals and large bulk clean-outs in multiple trailer load quantity. All services can typically be scheduled within a 48 hour time frame.
You’ll receive a NAID “AAA” Certificate of Destruction and a serial number log on all hard drives for your records.
Transportation and our Facility
We can ensure that all of your confidential data is handled properly from end-to-end. Drop-off your data for destruction or arrange for pick-ups.
We allow the witnessing of the data destruction process with a pre-scheduled appointment. All services can typically be scheduled in 48 hours.