2 yard compactors, 3 yard compactors, 4 yard compactors and 5 yard compactors available for rent. Feed methods include manual loading, cart tippers, conveyors and air systems. All stationary compactors are used in conjunction with a receiving container – which range in size from 20 yards to 50 yards. These are removed when full and replaced with an additional empty container.
Benefits of using a compactor
- Compactors substantially reduce the volume of recyclable paper, cardboard, metal, or solid waste. They also dramatically reduce your transportation costs, trucking time on site, fuel and vehicle emissions, and manpower, resulting in a reduction of your overall waste removal cost.
- Since compactors are typically located on the exterior of your building, save valuable floor space in your facility.
- Compactors require substantially less labor to operate than a vertical or manual-tie baler.
Low production conveyers include smaller units to assist with feeding vertical and low production horizontal balers and compactors. High production conveyers can feed automated baling systems in conjunction with air systems.
Air systems pick-up and move recyclable paper directly from printing and trimming systems and convey it automatically to processing equipment such as balers and compactors. Air systems have been installed in facilities ranging in size from a single paper converting machine to a commercial printing facility with over 500,000 square feet of production area.
Available equipment types:
- Conditioned air return systems: minimize heat loss
- Dust collection systems: help to create a clean and healthy operating environment
Cardboard Packaging Shredders
“Shred” scrap cardboard to produce perforated sheets perfect for use as packing material. Shredders are great for businesses that both create cardboard scrap and ship a significant number of packages. Specialized roller cutters perforate, pad and cut cardboard in a single pass. Shredders have built-in rulers for measuring the desired width of the resulting packaging.
Additional recycling related heavy equipment
We also have glass and can crushers, cart tippers, bale transfer and weighing systems available for rent or purchase.
Selling your used heavy equipment
We are continuous buyers of quality used recycling equipment. If you have equipment to sell, please contact us.